Preparation

Monday, August 10, 2009

I won't lie - things are really rough right now. Robby has been crying seemly non-stop for days, now. We don't know why. I can assume teething, but I really don't know. He gets into things he knows he shouldn't and when we scold him, the world comes crashing to an end. We're trying so hard to be patient with him, but it's really wearing on all of us. We're trying to adjust to the idea of having another baby, think about all that needs to be done, and try to be happy and excited all the same time. I am so very tired. I've forgotten how draining the first trimester is, but then again, last time I didn't have another child to take care of. I can only hope that this is God stretching, growing, and preparing us for what's to come. If that be the case, I'll just have to press through, trusting He'll get us through this and we'll be ready and able for what awaits on the other side.

We may not be able to see the divine Author's writings right away, because all we can see is the current page we're on or remember past pages. All we can do is wait patiently for the page to turn and trust in His loving hand. Despite the plight of the characters or hopelessness of the plot, it is promised that the story will have a happy ending and all things will work to glorify the Creator.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS