Venturing Outside

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Playtime - Twin Falls, Idaho - 2009

Both feeling cranky and cooped-up, I decided to bundle Robby up and take him outside to play for awhile. One perk of living here is that there's little playgrounds scattered throughout the apartment complex, so "going to the park" is quick and easy. Sadly, I had never taken him to play at one before. I talked myself into taking my camera along - something I've also been neglecting - and was able to catch some sweet moments.

I'm glad I took the opportunity to go outside. Usually, I find a million excuses not to go outside, but something just told me "go". It was good for both of us. Needless to say, Rob wasn't too thrilled at the idea of going back inside, but the cold wind forced both of us back into our warm home.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS