Thankful - Day Thirty

Monday, November 30, 2009


30.) I am so very thankful for all the blessings God has given me. I admit when I started this project, I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to find 30 things to be thankful for, but now I'm overwhelmed with just how blessed I truly am and how much I have to rely on God to provide for us. How'd you do? Did you find 30 things to be thankful for? My further challenge for you is to find at least one thing to be thankful for every day of the year and not just when the calendar forces us to think about those things by which God has provided and blessed us with. Rejoice in both the good and bad things that your loving Creator has given to you in your life!

"Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice." Philippians 4:4
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS