It's a...

Thursday, December 3, 2009

...BOY!!!


Another healthy, normal baby boy!

I have to admit I was a little surprised. I was honestly starting to wonder if we were having a girl, but the Littlest Marshall made no secret of his manhood. Please excuse the crappy ultrasound pictures.

My appointment went very smoothly overall. During the ultrasound, Matt kept jokingly asking the nurse where the "other baby" was. After the ultrasound, the doctor came in and said, "Well, everything looks really good, but I'm going to have to check the second baby again." It was so quiet, you could have heard our jaws drop. Before I could get my voice back to protest, he laughed and said, "Just kidding." Relieved, I pointed to the door and said, "You're funny...now you can leave."
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS