Chalkboard & Cards

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I won this lovely chalkboard vinyl sign from Little Vintage Place a couple months ago. I finally just got around to using it! I took an old frame I had, covered the background with fabric I also had on hand, and then stuck the sign to the outside of the glass. I bought a set of SuperChalk Liquid Chalk Markers for neater lines minus the dust -- they're SO much easier to write with than regular chalk! Viola! A cute little sign I can update season to season. Grouped together with an old teddy bear from my childhood, a basket and some fake flowers from Walmart, a heart frame I painted and decorated from Pick Your Plum, and a little bit of crochet cathedral edging to create a little banner of sorts. Yes, I'm enjoying myself. =)

Also, I've added a couple more cards to my shop. Unfortunately, I've had to send out quite a few sympathy cards lately. Make sure to go check them out.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS