Christmas Cards

Friday, December 9, 2011

Since my Christmas cards went out yesterday, I thought I'd share them with you on here.

I have to say that I'm pretty proud of this year's because I designed them myself - from scratch. For those of you who don't follow my other blog, I've been offering custom cards to my clients who are looking for a unique, tailor-made card this year. I, too, wanted the same. I got ahold of some really awesome digital scrapbook papers from Paper Street Designs and started throwing out samples of what I can do. I started making this one as another sample, but ended up falling head-over-heels for it. Thus, it became mine. Take THAT, Costco! ;) Ironic thing - I still had them printed at Costco! Haha!

Wasn't my first choice of photo of the boys, as I wanted to use their individual shots (here and here) I took of them recently, but found two photos didn't really work with this layout. Matt really loves this shot of the boys, too. Drew's face is so sweet and Rob's...well...just fits his personality. That's okay - I have canvases of each of them coming as a Christmas present to moi. =)
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS