I Can Photoshop That...

Friday, April 17, 2009

I stumbled across an ad in one of my "new mommy packets" for a birthday keepsake...thing...awhile back and I remember thinking, "Oh, I can make one of those!". Well, that was close to nine months ago, and I ended up stumbling across the ad again and again I thought, "Oh, I can make one of those!". This time, I actually did it - and for a lot less!

The company that makes these products offered a framed run-down of your child's birthday for $9.99. I did all the necessary research, put it together in Photoshop, printed it out on some card stock, framed in in spare frame, and voila! Instant keepsake for free! I'm actually quite proud of myself. I plan on hanging it in Robby's room. Click either image to preview.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS